I have to post this again. My hometown.
That makes a lot of sense actually…
This right here is the reason I just had 4 cups coffee… I regret nothing….
1. New Skis I am in the market for some new skis and can’t wait to get some nice ones to hit the slopes with!
2. The People As much as snowboarders hate skiers and skiers hate snowboarders I honestly love the people I meet everyday on the hill and can’t wait to meet some more interesting people this upcoming season.
3. New Adventures This year I hope I get to go to some new ski areas and try out some more runs I am not much of a park rat but maybe I’ll try a few more boxes and maybe even a rail this year.
4. Introducing New People To The Sport I work as a ski instructor and every year I am proud to teach many first timers the joys of waiting in long lines and eating expensive food with a little skiing on the side :)
5. My Skiing Family I have many friends that I work with or ski with that are kind of like my family. We laugh. We cry. We steal each others skis and laugh when someone bites it. I love my skiing family!
Anyway those are the 5 things I am looking forward to this upcoming season. If you see this and your a skier or snowboarder post what you are looking forward to most this upcoming season.